Oakley Internships?

I have looked all over for any signs if Oakley offers internships but have come up empty… I have sent 4 emails asking if they do and have yet to get a response, does anyone know if they even offer an internship?

Thanks,

Jim Kershaw

oakley was recently purchased.

i live less than 5 miles from their hq. if you need some cost-of-living reality, let me know.

who purchased oakley?

Luxottica, makes Ray-ban, bought Oakley last June(?) i think.

If you could send me some living quotes for out there so I can get an Idea… Im originally from East LA so I know what thats like around there… should I look through another source (ray Ban) for internships then rather than at Oakley to possibly see what they have to offer?

ok, you would probably need a room to rent, i don’t think there would be many short-term low rent apartments in the immediate area. foothills ranch area is pretty pricey. if you can commute from a relative in ELA, you would probably be ok, though it’s a long commute. craig’s list OC would be a pretty good bet to find a room.

i know luxotica is posting bad loses. i don’t know how they restructured oakley, if at all.

last time i visited the HQ (2.5 yrs ago) they said they dont do internships because do everything in house ( sunglasses wise) and they are very secretive … not sure how secretive now since they got bought out…i NEVER thought that would happen. they always were arrogant and thought they were better than all companies…oh well!

http://www.cardesignnews.com/site/careers/design_positions/view/store188/item115076/

thanks for all the info guys