Nike Zoom Flight 2K10 Concept

Hey all.

Here’s a guard shoe I’ve been working on. Created with players like Steve Nash and Tony Parker in mind, the shoe sports an asymmetrical collar design for increased mobility without sacrificing support. A burrito fit lacing system with a pull back midfoot strap.

Thanks for taking a look, and tell me what you think.

Cheers Sindri.

I’m digging the simplicity of it and how the lines would wrap the foot.

Watch out for the 3 stripes on the outsole!

Very dope…

With players like TP/Nash in mind though…wouldn’t it be more of an uptempo shoe?..Though I can see how it would be great for flight…but I think those are more uptempo players…

Thanks Yo! My goal was to make the shoe somewhat deceptively simple, the lace setup and the collar are not quite traditional. So I thought some long flowing lines would give the shoe a clean and simple look.

weazlepopper; I see what you mean, but I think it is a lot more obvious in the line drawing, than it would be on a physical model, the three strands would share the same color as the rest of the outsole, making the slits where the shank plate is visible pop out. Like so…

Arff, you’re probably right, I was however looking for the shoe to be the next shoe in the line of shoes like the flight turbine, flight 5, ultraflight, flight 2k3 and the jet flight. It seems they are always re-categorizing their players, I have some shoes that both Ewing and Allan Houston used to wear back in '99 with the uptempo logo on them.

Very true…
Forgot about all those shoes being flight…yet guard shoes…
Uptempo line was always very fuzzy…and seemed like it died off for a little…and then sorta started to comeback with Kobe, as they put him in the “uptempo” category…
I think most flight shoes are good for guards anyways…With exception to some shox though…But then again some shox don’t seem well for flight lol…