new to furniture design

If you are a furniture designer, would you give me your opinion on the furniture section of my portfolio? It’d be very appreciated. I don’t have experience on furniture but I’d like to work my way in.
Cheers!

http://davecuriel.com/portfolio.html

what school did or are you going to?

Are these concepts or final designs? Since you are from the bay area go to LIMN in SF, if you’re furniture freak I am sure you know that place by heart. They sell alot of cool expensive designer uncomfortable furniture.

Memory foam - for sleeping - yes - for sitting - no

There are too many uncomfortable pretty designs.

Keep up the good work and hang in there!

Guest 1: I went to the Art Institute of Fort Lauderdale. I’ve got a Bachelors. Do you mind if I ask why?

Guest 2: These are all concepts as I have never worked on furniture before.
I really appreciate the advice. Thank you!

Your designs aren’t bad at all. For never working in furniture at all, they are quite nicely done. I think the bench is the best piece you’ve got in your portfolio - looks to be the easiest to produce and probably the most useful of the lot, but that is just my personal opinion.

thats funny. I plan on going to AIFL. No real reason, just curious.
did you ejnoy your experience there?
many people this site talk trash about AIFL. I say let the portfolio speak for itself.

Thank you everyone for your response. I really appreciate your opinion.
I have checked LIMN and I thin it is overpriced. I still believe that it is possible to make fun and innovative furniture that is also comfortable.
Guest 1 : I hope you’ve got my private email.

73Lotus, your opinion has been very constructive to my concepts. Thank you!
d

M2O Interior Design, a Canadian / Chinese partnership based in Shanghai, suggests that unless you intend to buy a boat or a private plane, your home will be the single largest investment you will make in your lifetime. Choose a design firm who will handle your project with a sense of Passion, Dedication and Pride.

iwouldsuggestthatyouconsidergivingabitmoreinformationbeforeyouasksomeonetocommittoviwingaprojectyoursitehasabittoomuchmysterymeat