Need ur help- Surveying graph. design school graduates!!!

Hi all- I am a graphic designer and graduate student, studying Critical & Creative Thinking. I am doing a research project on the gap between graphic design undergraduate education and the real world profession of a graphic designer. I am doing a quick 6 question survey of graduates of graphic design programs over the last 5 years or so. The purpose of this survey is to gain some insight into what grads of design programs think about how well their schools prepared them for today’s real world of graphic design. If you have a moment to help it, I would be forever grateful! I’m pasting the survey below, and you can email it directly to my email address, which is included.

many many thanks in advance!

Renessa Ciampa | Umass Boston | Critical & Creative Thinking | 04/10

There are 6 questions. The results will be anonymous, and will be used as part of my graduate research project. Please email me if you have any questions: renessac@yahoo.com. Thank you very much!

1. In what year did you graduate with you bachelor’s degree? What was your official major? Minor?

2. Did you receive a Bachelor of Fine Arts, Bachelor of Science, or other? (If other, please specify.)

3. What do you feel your design program prepared you best in?

a) design history
b) formal design and typography skills
c) computer and production technical skills
d) analytical and conceptual problem solving skills

1. What do you feel your design program prepared you least in?

a) design history
b) formal design and typography skills
c) computer and production technical skills
d) analytical and conceptual problem solving skills

1. What is your current job role? Did you feel well prepared for this out of college, or did you have to seek training to gain additional competencies to prepare for/do the job?

2. What do you wish you learned more of in your undergraduate program? Do you feel you wasted time in any of your undergraduate courses?

3. Any other thoughts are welcome and appreciated!