Narrowing Down A Choices of Schools

Hey There.

I’m basically wanting to get opinions from others about what would be a good school to attend to in the US for industrial design. I’m currently at Carleton University in Canada studying ID. But the direction and philosophy of this school isn’t quite what I had expected and I have decided to make a bold move to apply to a school in the US. Unlike Canada where there are really only 4 schools to choose from, the list is endless in the states. I’m having a difficult time narrowing down my options. Right now I’m fixated to wanting to attend the Academy of Art University in San Francisco. But would like some opinions on some other choices. Thanks :smiley:

What’s wrong with Carleton? I just applied there what is their philosophy like? I would love to hear what it is like.

why are you fixated on AAU? Unless they gave me a huge chunk of Financial Aid I wouldn’t even consider them. Do a search on this board for Academy of Art and AAU.

But if you love AAU you might as well check out Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) because they are in the same boat.