Name of process of foil anti tampering

In a lot of food products you see a transparant foil added for anti tampering (on the lid). For example at:

How is this called? I also saw it in a fish store where they roll it on with a hot press. I need to know the name of this process for a packaging project. Can somebody help me? Thanks!

Induction is one option

Heat shrinking is another option

Another option is heat sealing

Boba tea shops usually have something like this on hand to seal their cups

Thanks for some search terms, I will take a look :slight_smile:

Search “Tamper Evident Label”

Lots of options.