My Work: Critique me

Everyone!

let me know what you think of my work. I just graduated but still feel that i need some more learning. also check the link to my website. any feedback would be awesome, whether its good or bad. i can take the critisism. thanks!

link to my website:

http://students.uta.edu/hh/hhm8120/home.html

no replies within 2 days i see…i guess that pretty much sums up that i suck. if you guys think i suck please tell me how to improve. i need all the advice i can get. thanks.

Don’t take it wrong, just a very ID crowd.

I liked your site a lot. Very fun, I’d like to see some more of that flavor in the work.

Don’t take it wrong, just a very ID crowd.

I liked your site a lot. Very fun, I’d like to see some more of that flavor in the work.

much respect to you for coming out and saying something. your words of advice will surely be used for future projects. thanks!

I liked ur work. The variation of styles and colour for different works is the thing employers will be interested in. theres not much work out there for monotone designers. Keep up the good work.

theres some new work on my page for those who want to check it out…

[Coroflot — Design Jobs & Portfolios]

please let me know what yall thought! hooooody hoooooo!

I’m not an expert in graphics, but it seems to me that your style tends to be on the “heavy” side. I don’t know if personal style is emphasised in graphics design but I’d think you need to show that you can tackle a variety of styles.

new stuff up! check it out! like it, love it, hate it let me know.