my sketching show~~

come in~~

[/img]

http://bbs.billwang.net/cgi-bin/forum/topic_show.cgi?id=326112&h=1#4693360

Requires registration and the ability to read Chinese. Why don’t you post the link here?

i don’t kown how to post my works here.

how to post an image is one of the first threads on this topic:

you can get the registration free,and it’s time to learn some chinese.
haha~~

Without registering, I had a chance to only see the logo for your site…

umm… yeah… from the looks of that I will not be registering.

While we are busy learning Chinese, maybe you can be busy learning some of the fundamentals of design.

Good Luck with your studies, I always love to see ambitious students!

:Dhaha~~ I can see his works , it’s good ~~~

ok,good,

Is there anything wrong with the link to www.billwang.com ?
I can only see the lyrics of a cartoon movie in Japanese character!
pasted here:

時を越えて 作詞:松雪泰子/作曲:松本俊明/編曲:黒羽康司/ 歌:松雪泰子 真上に群れる 白い雲たち いつもと何も変わらず だけど私に 微笑みかける 飛び出すことも 大事と とめられないの 何もかも 受け止めて 舞い上がる 輝めく風を 体で受けて あなたへと走りだす おそれる事は 何もいらないの 時に潜んだ 微笑み抱いて 感じていたい もう何もかも 全て脱ぎ捨てて あなたを奪うの 傷つく度に 何も見えずに 心に偽り抱いて 時の速さに 身動きとれず 全てを 閉ざしてたけど あなたに触れた その瞬間に 何もかも 溢れ出す 熱った風を 体で感じ あなたへと走りだす 熱く乾いた 心癒してく 何も言わずに 私を抱いて 愛していたい きっとあなたも 気付いているはず 溢れる想いに 全ての時を 越えて飛び立つ あなたの空気抱いて この世界まで つつむ光達 果てしない空 変わらぬ瞳 愛していたい ã©ã‚“ãªã«é ãã€€é›¢ã‚Œã¦ã„ãŸã£ã¦ 二人溶けてゆく Want you here tonight・・・・ Want you here tonight
明日へと駆け出してゆこう 作詞:松田聖子/作曲:松田聖子、小倉良/編曲:鳥山雄司/ 歌:松田聖子 きらめく陽の光 体いっぱい浴びて 一日が始まる いちばん大好きな ときめいている時間 ç´ æ•µãªå‡ºæ¥äº‹ 起こる気がするの Woom 鏡の中写った私も Woom なかなかでしょう とてもイイ感じだわ… *澄んだ青空に手を伸ばし  希望あふれるわ ワクワクする  恋も仕事も何でもチャレンジするのよ  新しい私になって つらい別れさえも そんな事あったねと 笑って言えるよな 私になれたから 思い切って飛び込む 輝く世界へ 何も恐れずに Woom 出会いだってたくさんあるはず Woom 本当の愛 きっと捜せるでしょう **泣いたその分は幸せに   きっとなれるはず 勇気を出して   自分に自信持ったら背筋を伸ばして   明日へと駆け出してゆこう *Repeat **Repeat 明日へと駆け出してゆこう
純心 ä½œè©žï¼šå¤è³€å‹å“‰ï¼ä½œæ›²ï¼šäº•ä¸Šæ˜Œå·±ï¼ç·¨æ›²ï¼šäº¬ç”°èª ä¸€ï¼ 歌:井上昌己 キスをしてもらえるまえの涙のわけを もしも今尋ねられたらどうすればいい 少し昔を 思い出してる Ah ねえ ほんとうの愛の ああ 意味も知らないで ねえ 鏡の向こうの 自分を叱りたいくらい 恋をかさねた 私はきれいですか あなたさえ私を好きでいてくれるなら この先の幸せなんかどうでもいいわ こんな気持ちは きっとはじめて Ahã€€ã­ãˆã€€é ãé›¢ã‚Œã¦ã‚‚ ただ ずっと好きでいて そう 次の恋人が 私に嫉妬するくらい あなたの中で 願いは叶いますか ねえ あなたが知らない ああ 私を知っても ねえ 嫌いになったり しないと そっと ささやいて とても怖いの 私はきれいですか

Up Side Down -æ°¸é ã®ç’°- 作詞:古賀勝哉/作曲:井上昌己/編曲:森園勝敏/ 歌:井上昌己 昨日まで燃える恋をした彼と 明日は別れていたりするだろう あの日 名前も知らない人の éš£ã‚Šã§ä»Šå¤œã€€çœ ã£ã¦ã„ãŸã‚Šã™ã‚‹ã ã‚ã† 人は心に描いたとおりの 自分になってゆくものらしい だから予期せぬ出来事でさえ 私が望んでいたことなんだろう Oh-Up Side Down Oh-Up Side Down 今の自分じゃない私になりたい 二度と悲しくならない心が欲しい だけど気分がとてもいい夜は ずっとこのままでいたいなんて思う 月がどんな形に見えても 暗く音のない宇宙の塵の中 ぽっかり浮かんでる ただの丸い石で すべてのほんとうの姿は多分そんなもの Oh-Up Side Down Oh-Up Side Down Oh-Up Side Down Oh-Up Side Down メビウスの環のように 人生に表も裏もない ただ時は流れ 私は私を生きる 演じたり見せかけたりを 繰り返してる だけど必ず戻って来る 私は私自身に メビウスの環のように メビウスの環のように

夢みるメロディー 作詞:サエキけんぞう/作曲:鈴木智文/編曲:鈴木智文/ 歌:梶谷美由紀 メロディーを夢みよう きっと 二人はもとのままじゃないから 虹の色 読みながら ゆれる 彩りのトンネル 走り抜けてみたいから なんだか不安になる 口に出したら すれちがう 感覚はすぐ キスをかえるね 不可解な デートのあと 夜中はいつも さみしいから まぶたの中で あなたを捜す ãã†ãƒ­ãƒžãƒ³ã‚’æ”¹é€ ã—ãŸã„ã‚ˆ 昨日のこと忘れて 求めるまま流されていこう ビートだけは聞こえるから メロディーを続けよう もしも 二人の愛が揺れてしまっても 虹を迷いながら 不思議なケンカをしよう 涙を蒸発させながら 欲望のグルーヴから おかしな誤解が生まれる 不協和音は病みつきになる そう想いを 解放したいよ ç´ ç›´ã«ãªãœã€€ãªã‚Œãªã„ 感じること 試してみようよ ハートの音 伝わるから メロディーを夢みよう きっと 二人はもとのままじゃないけど めまい感じながら 続く 彩りのトンネル 走り抜けてみたいから メロディーを止めないで もしも 二人の愛が揺れてしまっても 虹を迷いながら 不思議なケンカをしよう 涙を蒸発させながら

I went to this show (10 bands for 10 bucks kind of thing) a few weeks ago and one of the groups had this song where all the lyrics where codes from that old super nintendo game contra. classic.

original double dragon

i thought that was the code for contra? best two player game ever!

Contra certainly rocked, I liked these a lot too

Mario 2
Tyson’s Punch out
Section Z
RC Pro-am
Bad dudes
Blades of Steel
Ice Hockey
Bump and Jump
Double Dribble

etc… :smiley:

RC PRO AM!!

gaming perfection

please don’t Plagiarize the works of Carl Liu!! You are not supposed to say those are your sketches.