My portfolio - What do you guys think

Hey Guys;

I just finished working on my website, and put up my online portfolio. I would love to get your suggestions and comments. I graduated this fall and i am on the lookout for work. Do you think this is professional enough for a job application. A few months ago i had posted my old portfolio and it was really long, like 45 pages or so, feedback from here really helped me out by explaining to me that the attention span would be shorter and that its really hard to go through 45 pages. Thanks everyone.

http://www.vyasatejarao.com

What do you guys think.?

Best

hey man…
just went through the site… i think ir looks good… keep it up… also liked the variety of work especially the camelia project… all the best for the contest :slight_smile:
the "about me " and “home” links on the industrial design page didn’t work … u might want to check it once
overall fantastic keep it up

Sketchforever;

Thanks so much for the kind words, the links are proving to be a problem coz i tried and they are active…for some absurd reason about which i have no clue why, you have to pause on the links for a few seconds and the hand appears…will try to fix it tonight… unfortunately on the camellia project, the concept is the same i submitted for the tea off competition…but i had to submit one of the early concepts as i had lost data on my hard drive a week before and i had to remodel the whole thing all over again…i personally drove down to Virginia to drop it off…it was that close to the deadline and they would not give me a days extension… so hopefully the concept and the idea have to compensate for the styling…

Best

First off the bat, I’d say don’t use quicktime for a slideshow, especially not on the home page, it can be a bit laggy.

Other than that, I really don’t feel I could offer any professional advice, but it looks rather good to me. Not a fan of the color scheme but everything seems organizing and straightforward.

Acidmonkey;

Thanks for the feedback, definitely working on a better solution than quicktime.

Hey everyone;

I have fixed the link issue and hopefully the video should load faster as well… Hopefully this will help more people to check out the website easier and faster.

Best

Hey everyone;

I have fixed the link issue and hopefully the video should load faster as well… Hopefully this will help more people to check out the website easier and faster.

Best