My name is Cubby and iam a future designer

Chello yall, i dont get much time to drop some of my work or build up a talk. But i would like to give peps on the board a little background about me and where i have come from in design. I did an interview a while back for an online mag. Hope you all enjoy and be sure to drop some of my work on the board.

http://www.bucketsmagazine.com/?p=290

Congratulation man, you made it!!! :smiley:
Try to keep us update on what you are cooking at Nike.

Now go get me some coffee, intern!

:wink:

Kidding. Best of luck, Cubby.

Congratulations man and good luck!!

congrats dude, we should grab coffee sometime.

Thanks for all the love you guys. Yeah it is a dream behond dreams. Still is to me but a very great one. I will def keep you guys posted on my progress after the internship but im hoping ot turin it into a long term gig if you know what i mean.

YO: ill be sure to come by converse sometime next week and drop a line to you

I just want to tell everyone dreams can come true if you just work hard at it. Look at Justin Taylor. Great dude to. But when i get some time i willl post some more in def pictures of my work.

it is a very good look dude, congrats!

word, congrats. welcome to the core footwear forum. hope to see more of your work and experience at nike. cant say im not jealous.

R

Congrats, find this quite inspiring, especially as I’m applying for jobs.

Thank you for all the love and will be letting you guys on a little update.

Cubby, you’ve come a long way, dude. It’s great to see. And, like Rich, I’m a little jealous. Of course, not so much that I can’t be excited for you. And I’m VERY excited for YOU! Congratulations, young man. Go do big things!

congrats! that’s awesome.
what’s your typical day like?
from what i hear, the innovation kitchen is ultra secretive. they got security checkpoints with retinal scans and voice recognition systems, don’t they? lol

Ryan: you telling me. D’Wayne told me the same thing and hard work and just the drive to be the best an learn is all i can do and still do as a designer. That comeing from you brings a smile to my face so best belive thank you.

Bohrdom: Mmmmm its pretty crazy is pretty much what i can say. Its crazy to see all these things around me. Its like being at toys r us, with nothing but smiles and everyday is a new day. You learn somting new and the people are always pushing each other to do the best. Yeah its pretty tight around the kitchen. I have to get naked and go through a scan then take a pee test. After that you have to give a password then hopefully that goes threw and i get to sit at my desk which is 1pm…lol. Naw but its koo.

LOL

Damn, I wished I worked in the Kitchen. I’m still stuck in the bathroom!

LOL