Mountain Dew Green Label Art Vol III

I have been meaning to post this, but just haven’t had the time.

Last weekend I went to the Green Label are exhibit in NYC. For those of you that do not know what this is, it is a very limited edition of aluminum bottles that are design by various artist. In the past they were available all over the country, but for some reason this time they only sold them in a few states (non of which was NJ or NY) and in very small quantities. Before knowing this I dragged my wife around on a wild goose chase for about 2.5 hours trying to find these things. After having no luck I then found out that there was a 2 week gallery for not only the bottles and the art on the bottles but for other featured art from the artist. This year the artist were Steven Bliss from Rockstar games, Claw Monkey a graffiti artist, Pushead, Nathan Cabera, Jeff Mcmillian, UPSO.

When we got there a guy showed us around, told us about the artist and even gave me all 6 bottles for free. (they are going for $100 on ebay) I had to post some pics up here for everyone to see. Some of these I have pulled off the web because mine did not come out that great.

If you want to see more you can check it out at http://greenlabelart.com/
green-label-art-opening-event-09-570x382.jpg
mountain-dew-green-label-art-volume-iii-01.jpg
green-label-art-opening-event-33-570x382.jpg

More
green-label-art-opening-event-10-570x382.jpg
green-label-art-opening-event-07-570x382.jpg
green-label-art-opening-event-05-570x382.jpg

More
green-label-art-opening-event-17-570x382.jpg
green-label-art-opening-event-20-570x382.jpg
green-label-art-opening-event-11-570x382.jpg