Mid-East District Con Detroit March 30-31

Who is going to this? http://www.idsa.org/2012mideastdesigndialogueconference

It’s in Detroit which is super fun already and full of good museums, good schools, good record shops, and Slows BBQ (it will melt your mind).

I will be there, staying in downtown Royal Oak, speak up if you want to get a drink.

I’ll be up there. Should be a large group of DAAP students coming this year too.

Nice. is your crew staying downtown or midtown, or the suburbs?

Were staying at the Detroit Marriott at the Renaissance. But actually a few of the seniors are from Detroit, so they said they’d be able to chaperone us around the city.

Still not officially going though. Been trying to register the group of students for the past few Days. But the IDSA office is impossible to get a hold of at times. Literally trying to throw money at them, should be done by tomorrow though.

Ha, that’s funny. I’ll be up there Thursday night so if anybody wants to hang out in Royal Oak PM me. There are a bunch of fun bars there, I’ll be at Commune/ Bastone.

Awesome, well probably drive up early Friday Morning, but might try and make it up there Thursday night if possible. We’ve officially got a group of 13 students, mostly seniors, going this year. So it should be a fun time.

I’ll be sure to PM you when we get up there.