Mechanism for a rocking and turning chair

Hi everybody. I am searching for a mechanism for a chair that is both rocking and turning. Can anybody point me to sites/manufacturers/contructors
that might have it or similar ones?

Thanks a lot.


It depends on what you’re looking for (a big recliner that does that vs. a side chair in an office that does that) but either way there is some division of Leggett and Platt that will handle that. Here’s a link to the home furnishing components division: