masters in set/production design.......required guidance/hel

hi people,
Im, Dinesh Chand. P,from Hyderabad, India, the place i come from.I have recently completed my Bachelor’s Course in Architecture and i want to get into alternative architecture,something like “Set design or Production design”.Is there any difference between the two disciplines.It would be a lot of help if u tell me what is what and the Colleges/Universities offer courses on the above disciplines. The colleges may be in the US or in Europe.

The Program/Course should preferably be not more than two yrs duration and must hold post-graduation/masters value.The colleges links/websites will be much more helpful and please tell me the present scenerio and future prospects in this field.

thanking you.

Wimbledon School of Art holds courses in Theatre Design (set and costume) or Technical Arts Design (tv/film theatre set design). And various mixtures. It’s a small college with a large number of foreign students, normally about 25 students in each year of a course.

Also Central St Martins has a similar set-up but is based in Central London as opposed to the leafy suburbs.

I know what I prefer.