Master in Etnographic Research

Does anyone know where I can study a master degree in ethnographic research, user insight analysis, or similar subjects?

You could take a master degree in antropology. I think they teach you the basics of etnography there…

you could also try behavioral psychology.there really is nowhere to get an ‘ethnography’ degree…other than the methodology masters at IIT