master courses of interaction design in Europe

I am an undergraduate student,I want to take the master course of interaction design in Europe。But I do not have a deep
understand of the schools which has provided the interaction design master course,please recommend some school for me,thank you very much~

here are a few to get you started:

i found them all with google. there aren’t too many non euro interaction courses anyways (i can think of CMU, SVA, and SCAD with Ix Design programs in the USA)…

hope this helped.