March Madness

Can’t believe theres not a thread for this already. For those of you who follow, who do you have winning it all?

anyone call Siena or Davidson winning?

I picked Davidson. That Curry kid is a machine.

I’ve got UCLA going all the way.

I took all day Friday off to watch. I love this time of year.

yeah i never would have guessed gtown would lose. I have UCLA beating UNC 70-68

UNC looked unstoppable in the Arkansas game

I love MM, but you just don’t get the hype and coverage up here in Canada.

I have come to the conclusion that Canadians don’t “get” sports at the University level like they do in the states.

My heart had Purdue winning it all, but knew deep down that simply wasn’t going to happen. However, with a team full of Freshmen and Sophmores, they could give a good run in the next couple of years.

Have to agree with UNC. They look strong.

It’s a good thing my Syracuse Orange is not in the NCAA, or else I would pick them to win the whole thing :slight_smile:

I’m in a pool with 20 other guys. I have Kansas beating Memphis in the final.

But, the game to watch this week is Stanford v. Texas ~~~

Word. They’ll be awesome next year. Major contenders in the Big 10 for sure.

That Stanford - Texas game will be a great one to watch, too.

The problem I have is that I was going to school there when Painter was a player…now he’s the coach? Not to mention Big10 Coach of the year calibre? Makes me feel old…and I am only 36.

Although, I will take him over Keady any day.

ahh i guess we wait another year for our beloved boilermakers

ahh i guess we wait another year for our beloved boilermakers

indeed… … .

http://www.purdue.edu/BANDS/media/Sounds/aamb/HailPurdue.mp3

Lmo
Purdue I.D., '73

1 v 1 v 1 v 1

this could be interesting

Ah, the Boiler alumni come out of the woodwork…

It was great to see them surprise everyone this year. And good to see Mackey back to a packed 14,123 again.

(Disclaimer: While not a Purdue grad, I did spend my formative years in the Lafayette area, and still travel back often to visit family.)

Oh, and one more thing…

THE CHEF!

I have UNC going all the way. I picked Davidson in the final four. They had a good run and should have beat Kansas. Stephen Curry sure tore it up! I also bet on the twins from Standford to be in the final four. Two out of four isn’t bad. Isn’t good either.

Next Year!

Thanks to Davidson, I just locked up my Seed Picking bracket! Hello Cash Money!!

I picked the all 1 seeds, which I never do and I absolutely HATE Kansas, I’m a Big 12 guy myself. But, UCLA is going to take it!

I picked the all 1 seeds, which I never do and I absolutely HATE Kansas, I’m a Big 12 guy myself. But, UCLA is going to take it!

Sorry Nurb, but I just have to delight in seeing my Jayhawks bring it home! What a great game! Memphis didn’t hit the free throws, Kansas missed most of their 3-point attempts, all-in-all it was a slugout of two very evenly matched teams.

Congrats to KU for the title, congrats to Memphis for a record-breaking season

Stupid Memphis. Great game though, and I still ended up winning my pool!
Congrats to Jayhawk fans out there. Big 12 is the conference to beat next year.