MA Industrial Design in Sweden/Denmark

Hi guys,

I am currently a bachelor Industrial Design student at the Technical University of Delft in the Netherlands. I just started my final year of my BA. For my MA I would like to focus a bit more on form giving and creating products that is why I looked at design schools and not the technical universities.

I would like to do my MA at the Konstfack in Sweden or DKDS at Denmark. I was wondering if there are some people that have some experience with these schools and/or Industrial Design course at one of these. What are the pros and cons?
Or are there any other good schools that you can recommend to me that also offer an MA in Industrial Design?

Thanks, Mixel

Too bad no replies, but I am going to use this topic for another question that is related to this.

For both, Konstfack in Sweden and DKDS at Denmark, is an application process for the MA Industrial Design. I was wondering if anybody has any experience with the application process for these two schools. Are there certain subjects that require more attention?

I know some people who have attended DKDS and Konstfack, and my impression is that they are both good schools, but i think they are very interior/furniture oriented, in the “scandinavian design” tradition. If you are more product oriented I would instead recommend UMEÅ in Sweden or AHO in Oslo.

Thanks for your reply northerndesign. I already had a look at UMEÅ, but will have a look at AHO (did not know that one).