lost...need help!!! which is which?/!!

i’ve apply to study interior design course in .RMIT, SWINBURNE and UTS…but most of the people that i’ve ask told me swinburne and rmit are the best for design course…but i’m still do not know which of this uni to choose.can anyone help me or give me any feedback or advice…which uni should i choose? and do anyone here know what is the difference between interior design and interior architecture? and if i study interior design course…in the future can i still do industrial designing since interior designer also learn how to do furniture design? and do interior designer use pc or macintosh platform?

interior design is very different than interior architecture as i understand. interior design deals more w/ colors and arrangement of furniture/traffic flow etc…
interior architecture deals more w/ the structure of the building -in terms of renovation of an old building to make it usable again- not like traditional architecture…

thats about as much as i know…

generally if you study interior design or interior architechture then you will not be qualified to do industrial design.

there is a lot of stuff that you learn in industrial design that you do not learn in the other 2 courses eg engineering materials, engineering technology, graphics, manufacturing processes etc.

true, some industrial designers design furniture but this is not all that they design. most objects you have around you could possibly have input by an industrial designer. if you want to design furniture you should study industrial design and take a minor in furniture design (available through uts).

if you want to study interior architechture then you should also try university of new south wales.