Looking for a Girl, not just any.

I am a 21yrld Architecture student who will be in Greenwich/New Canaan for the summer and am hoping to meet a special young lady. What makes her special? She is a designer.

Dude, go to a dating website. I dont want to waste my time looking for informative topics…
…and then see this.

huh?

pathetic

Im not 21 and I am a dude but I will be your “gall” for $20 and a cuddle

Good luck findin’ a lady in that part of the country. Unless, of course, you have a trust fund, wear pink polo shirts, and have your own yacht!

:laughing: this made my day!

with the collar UP

Don’t forget to mention that you know Sergio. Just make sure nobody wants to go pick him up, then you’ll lose the girl and your Smirnoff.

I dunno the answer to that one pimp’n-

but what about them girls in brazil? when you going back?

when you leaving colorado??

uno-

I am 19 yrs old, 5’2’', 190 lbs, acne, hairlip, sometimes I smell ok. design like a banshee. wanna date?

I lived with a woman who was an industrial designer for three years.

Never could find my sh*t; markers, sketch books, pens, ellipse guides, tools, etc.

Believe me, you DON’T want to date a designer.

ummm… what?

my girlfriend is a fashion designer. its cool I think to date a designer, I think you can discuss alot and especially in school it helps to get that help from each other.

my girlfriend is a fashion designer. its fine I think to date a designer, I think you can discuss alot and might have more things in common and especially in school it helps to get that help from each other.

my girlfriend is a fashion designer. its fine I think to date a designer, I think you can discuss alot and might have more things in common and give each other criticism and especially in school it helps to get that help from each other.

Maybe it’s your problem that couldn’t find a good girl to date! Hmmmm…let say… Designer DON’T want to date you!

I know handful of hot,young and talented girls. It’s just they are either players or in serious relationships.

:laughing:

cue lounge music
“I am the hare lip,…gimme one more kiss…we’ll have a martini and… discuss my surgery,…”