little bit of everything

www.237am.com

i have my portfolio and online store there…

i have more on the way

b

Brian,

I love the white models! I like how the shadows are cast from the bus shelter and show display. The hanging sculpture is a nice piece, I remember folding those paper games back in elementary school. Together they all look like a large dandelion hanging from the ceiling ready for some strong wind to blow them apart. I love the spruce house, it’s has a nice use of straight lines, definitely my style, modern and clean.

Good portfolio

thanks…

right now just trying to find the avenue that i need to go and be able to use what i have already learned in the past fields…

the spruce house was a 2.5 year project and i did everything from rough/finish/details/etc… we had a 4-6 man crew…also built the garage with the loft…

guess the next step for me now is to learn some presentation tricks i.e. photoshop so i can further my furniture line i’m working on…

architecture is fine but tooooooo much politics… i’m looking for another outlet…

and the sculpture piece was supposed to be a dandalion for an exhibit show… good call on that

b