Let the discussion begin!

i know it’s premature and it’s probably still in early stages of development but AJ2K9 pics are out and as usual, it’s a shoe that one can’t ride the fence on. either you love it or hate it. i don’t want to post the pic directly because it may be of breech but i’m sure you guys can find a decent pic on the net (ahem…sneakerfiles.com…ahem).

my comments:

check out that heel. never seen that before. i mean, even if the heel uses some sort of column-type structure as shock absorption, the sole is still one piece of rubber (shox columns, a-cubed, etc.).

i wonder what type of material that shiny metalic stuff is made of, and will it crease, crack and chip over time and useage (like those limited edition c-dubbs by dada a while ago).

i love the visible midsoles. esp after that brief stint of hidden midsoles (hyperflights, flightposites, 2k3’s and such) and esp in the case of JB, you don’t see any type of air units (except the 17’s). it’s always new and innovative, not just in form and styling, but in cushioning and even in the manufacturing procedure.

anyway, i’m excited for more views and specs.

Looks like a sample… Upper construction is a bit sloppy for a ‘production ready’ Jordan.

i wonder what type of material that shiny metalic stuff is made of, and will it crease, crack and chip over time and useage (like those limited edition c-dubbs by dada a while ago).

Probably anodized coated TPU but, can’t be positive from this photo.

Looking forward to seeing some better quality pics.

GURU
air-jordan-2009-2k9-24-first-look.jpg

Yeah this def has to be almost a pullover type sample. Looks just like a marbleized TPU on the midsole…so each pair will be unique. Looking forward to more…it seems to lack that Jordan sleekeness at this point.