L.A.M.B

I just scored a pair of L.A.M.B. “love” shoes, from royal elastics, designed as part of the L.A.M.B label by Gwen Stephani. My mother noticed that I had been wearing only boat shoes and driving shoes and was worried about my foot health, so what better then a pair of gold designer sneakers! They are great (though I dont know if their value is legit, they are identical to some of the shoes sold under the Royal Elastic label, but more austentatious ($100 more austentatious?). I would be interested to hear some thoughts about this line and the concept of “Celebrity Labeling” for shoes.

“celebrity Labeling” footwear…

I look at many celeb lines and just see knock-off of classics. can also be seen in P. Miller (master P’s shoe line) that same mentality.

but to each there own.

Mm

I guess it depends on the shoe. I must agree, Jay-Z’s (S.Carter) line for Reebok is nothing but knocks off… sorry, remixes :wink: 50 Cent’s (G-Unit) line is the same, just a little uglier. I can’t be to upset though, first of, I have about 4 pair’s of S.Carter’s and 1 pair of G-Unit boots. All of which I got for $40 and under. They all feel great.

But you also have to consider that these shoes are not made for everyone just a particular market. Hey, ain’t the end of the world just a different perspective on a old solution.

These are the best http://cgi.ebay.com/REEBOK-S-CARTER-WOMANS-SNEAKERS-LEATHER-6-NEW-JAY-Z_W0QQitemZ7729682205QQcategoryZ63889QQtcZphotoQQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem