KINKOS SUCK!

why does kinkos suck?, well, i recently went to a kinkos near my house, and had 16 printouts on photo-glossy paper, the prints came out bad, how bad?, some of them were half printed, totally off color, and some pages were blank!, on top of that i had to pay for half of those prints! i couldn’t use any of the printouts for a presentation. Maybe some of you have better experiences with kinkos, but i’d advise other not to ever use kinkos services. THEY SUCK HAIRY NUTTZ : )

why did you pay for them in the first place? It´s my question.
man, i think that the fact they stink doesn´t make you less silly, you should have barked at them until they had repeated it, right there, right then.
I mean don´t take it seriously, but it´s your fault big time.
(learn from it, and get over)
:slight_smile:

SAD SAD => why did i pay for them in the first place? you stupid! i was forced to dumbFUCK, barked at them? hahaha, they said it was “STORE POLICY” stupid SHIT!, dam, some people are so fuckin’ stupid. YOU AND KINKOS can go fuck yourselves! : )

amen to that, kinkos is a last resort which should not be taken :smiling_imp:

phfff. more like knink-no

good when you need to fedEx stuff though, I don’t give my money to UPS.

Kinkos’ business is going down, why do you think they partnered with fedex, the whole business is going to go down just like blockbuster. :blush:

Kinkos - The McDonalds of copies

Maybe i´m a stupid shit, but it´s MY POLICY not to pay for a service NOT GIVEN, so you are either veeery clever, or very rich…
You are pathetic

pd. some people are so fckng stupid…to pay for blank pages hahaha

i learned that 5 years ago…

no FKIN way im handing over my 500+ hours files to some pimple faced high school kid to print them out.

ive had the WORST experiences with kinko’s. copy cop and all those other fast food joints are just as bad.

once, i called to see if they had “ADOBE ILLUSTRATO” to open my files, was told “of course,” drove over and couldnt find it on ANY computer. I was like what the F is going on? He comes over, says, “its RIGHT THERE,” with attitude and pointing at an icon like I’m a total retard. He was pointing Adobe Acrobat.

I lost my shit and yelled at this idiot, all about calling to make sure, driving all the way here, if they recieve training for this job, etc… there were about 5 other people there all staring in shock.

i loved it.

This goes for the stupid shit writing back to me hahhaha you stupid fuck, wait i mean stupid shit, yes you are a ****

stupid shit >

and you did admit to that didn’t you? HAHA, “blah blah blah…pd. some people are so fckng stupid…to pay for blank pages hahaha” how is being forced to pay for something stupid? what did you suggest a person do? run away come crying to mother? hahha, i bet that’s what you would do, in that case you can go fuck your mother too along with kinkos and their employees! hahahha! damn i get to much enjoyment outta this n-e how to end this short and i swear… last post people : ) NEVER EVER GO TO KINKOS FOR ANYTHING. :smiling_imp:

once, i called to see if they had “ADOBE ILLUSTRATO” to open my files, was told “of course,” drove over and couldnt find it on ANY computer. I was like what the F is going on? He comes over, says, “its RIGHT THERE,” with attitude and pointing at an icon like I’m a total retard. He was pointing Adobe Acrobat.

i had a similiar experience, i thought all kinkos were the same. Guess not
[/quote]

Obviously you are the one who sucks if you are still relying on your local Kinkos for printouts. For the amount you spend on a single visit to Kinkos you can buy yourself a decent photo inkjet, or even a nice laser in fact.

How old are you? 12 years old? You really sound like so. And seeing the way people rip you off your (dad´s) money, you might well be so, you dumb ass.
Have you ever heard of the word “sarcasm”? probably not.
I don´t give a damn though, you can keep on going to shitty places to print your shitty school projects, but crying about it in a forum doesn´t make you less stupid.
:wink:

kinko´s suck
I don´t know how does Kinko´s work over there, but I had a similar problem in a London branch. The wankers didn´t print half of the pages well and didnt want to give me back the money, so I did raise my voice and threatened to call the police and they made it all over again, and this time they really watched out. Don´t take shit from them stinkers

You do realise that Acrobat / Adobe Reader will open *.AI files perfectly?

Thta’s saved me a hell of a lot of hassle over the years.

(though anything that went off the edge of the artboard will be missed off)

Kinko’s history lesson.

I case you wonder how they got to be that way, it’s about corporate culture, as in “our culture is now corporate…so deal with it!”

Kinko’s is not partnered with FedEx, FedEx bought them outright last year. UPS bought Mail boxes etc. about the same time, (now it’s UPS Store.)

Prior to that, Kinko’s was bought from the founder by some corproate people who promptly closed the headquarters in California and moved it to Texas (near the new CEO’s hometown.) They gave most of their 20 plus years employees the boot at that time. The founder was pissed about how things went down, but oh well, he got his money.

Sorry, but I think someone already beat you to the punch.

http://www.kinkossucks.com/