just launched my detroit style

t-shirt line

http://www.237am.com/shop

i had to make some changes with my gear and all that… hope you people like it…

trying to push my ideas outside of the rest of the stuff i do…

b

ahh, my reckless years growing up in the 313.

nice stuff… GOOD LUCK.

Do you have your stuff at any retailers around the “D”, or just online?

right now the tshirts are just online orders…

i had to take a side step and focus on the official line that will be out next year…

i released the line in 2007 with just a few items… had some detroit artists that i worked with/etc… the only thing i was lacking is product selection from last year…so i changed a few things and trying to push the :2:37am: name and get the hype going

just waiting on my trademark to clear… it’s in the last process now…been 1.5 years so far…

i also have a hip hop mixtape that i’m gonna release some how…hahah… not sure if i want to do digital or what…but worked with alot of artists on it…

stay safe
b

release it digital thats what i did (mixtape) you can reach a much larger market

can u explain the 237am?

ahh… i was gonna go digital…but still need real cds for the promo shows/etc…

:2:37am: is the realm that i work…i’m a night owl and have been since i was a kid… it’s peacefull and dont have to deal with the b.s. of everyday life…

the time just popped in my head 1 day while i was thinking… for some reason i liked the ring of it and havent looked back… started in 1999 after college… been pushing ideas as much as i can…

had a quick photoshoot a few days ago…

4 different designs…

hopefully i can get the guys stuff shot this week…

well,

i finished up my catalog/etc…

so if anyone knows of any “urban/underground” stores…let me know.

i have a few but it’s always good to know more…

b

quick update…

i have a blog where i feature the artists i work with…link at the top of my website

the hip hop mixtape is also available for free download in the blog…

and i have a youtube channel now /237amdotcom

i made a few quick promo videos…nothing crazy…also had an interview on a local radio station here in detroit 102.7fm

trying to make something happen here…