Is there anyone besides students on these boards?

Any professionals that work for an actual company on here?

no. they don’t exist. it’s just a myth.

Yes, so?

I’d say it’s pretty good balance of students and professionals…

It is the time of the year where people are waiting for acceptance letters and making decisions on which school to attend. Therefore there is more student activity right now.

Students have more time than some of the professionals… many professional not only have work but family, home etc to deal with. Not as much time to be posting.

raises hand Professional here!

Students have more time than some of the professionals… many professional not only have work but family, home etc to deal with. Not as much time to be posting.

what cushy school did you go to?

Bearcat, good to see a professional on here.

professional… hmmm, let me get back to you on that, cause i work for a company, but i still learn every day.

Not saying students aren’t busy… they just don’t have all the outside resposibilities that many professional have.

i am only interested in speaking with professionals with at least 3 stars,
the rest of you, go back to school

And where are you’ stars? I learn from students all the time. Guess its your loss.

yes.

yes enough to make it somewhat worthwhile

I dunno I was byzyer in school.

what would you like to speak about “guest” to the pro’s with 3 + stars?

I am both-student + working professionally for 2yrs. I try to learn something new everyday-doesnt matter wether it be from a student-pro-or friend or whatever if you are selective with whom you try to talk with-you might be missing out-

but agreed at the same time that sometimes you need a professional’s opinion or help because they have that experience-and would most likely be able to help you out more in certain areas-

professional or student or guest-there are many talented creative people on this forum-you might aswell get all there opinions-

uno-

Professional here as well. Sr. Toy designer for the past 10 years. Looking to move on to product design.

Digital_boy, good to see you on here as well as Bearcat.
I’m the one who posted this thread and signed as Guest.

I work for the school. and go to class at night. where does that place me?