Is my house haunted?

So I am sitting here working on my stuff. Then all of a sudden the bathtub up stairs turns on, full force. The shower head too. I’m the only one home… Freak’n me out. It is really cold outside, but I wouldn’t think that would cause something like that to happen. It also makes no since. I’ve asked everybody else that would be here if it was them, and it wasn’t.

You might need to call a plumber. Sounds like your pipes are frozen and burst from the descriptions I’ve heard before. The increased water pressure from the ice in the pipes forces it to come out at the weakest link which luckily for you was at the faucets (where it’s probably easier to fix I’d guess) and not a pipe in the wall where it would really wreck havoc on your house (water damage, mold, etc…) . Do you leave the water running a little when it’s cold out? Here’s the description:

http://www.weather.com/activities/homeandgarden/home/hometips/severeweather/pipefreeze_prevent.html

No, your house is totally haunted.

Good luck.

Oh man, either way that is not good :open_mouth: . Yeah I was afraid of a pipe freezing some place and causing a burst. I did not know that it could open your control valves. It was on pretty hard, and I live on top of a hill, so my water pressure is normally not that good.

All I have to say… Is good luck. That is crazy. It has been cold here in NJ and it play tricks on us. Hope everything works out!!!

I’m the only one home… Freak’n me out.

I also live alone in a house , built in a country where crime is well known to be high. I dont worry about the dead and the unpresent , so i tell myself when i hear stuff… you ll be there one day too… Last night i was busy doing some renders, 7 gun shots screams on the street below mine , that was def. freaky, calmly called the police and changed the location of my garden axe and the 30cm hunting knife . then i made some tea and started photoshopping !

I actually know a really good group of guys in Warren, OH who can take care of that for you.

Great work, affordable.

Try giving them a call…

Dogs and Cats, living together… Mass Hysteria!!

[quote=“Maya_The_Bee”

I also live alone in a house , built in a country where crime is well known to be high. I dont worry about the dead and the unpresent , so i tell myself when i hear stuff… you ll be there one day too… Last night i was busy doing some renders, 7 gun shots screams on the street below mine , that was def. freaky, calmly called the police and changed the location of my garden axe and the 30cm hunting knife . then i made some tea and started photoshopping ![/quote]

Where do you live? That sounds awesome. My sister use to take summers in Greece and she saw some weird mob stuff go down out in the middle of nowhere. Then she saw a gun fight in Panama city, Panama, and use to live in downtown Detroit, some people have all the luck.

I think you should call TAPS.
http://www.syfy.com/ghosthunters/

Might get you on TV, that and get rid of the evil spirits.

Nah, the issue was already solved. It was the taps that needed dripping, rather than taps coming to resolve the phenomenon.

Me too i live alone in my house, I always bring my hunting knife for me… It has a sharp blade.