IP/Patent Lawyers in the NYC area> recommendations?

Hey guys, any personal recommendations for a great IP/Patent lawyer in the NYC area? I’ve already checked the uspto.org site, but was wondering if anyone out there had any good references? Thanks!!!

I had a consultancy with Glenn Ostrager of Ostrager Chong Flaherty & Broitman, P.C.

Address is:
250 Park Avenue, Suite 825, New York, New York 10177.

Tel. No. is: 212.681.0600

He came highly recommended by a colleague who used him for both a utility and design patent. I didn’t proceed b/c of finances, but he seemed very straightforward and tells you what you will and won’t get from a patent. His rates are typical ($15K range for utility and design combo), but it’s worth a shot.

After tons of angst on the matter, I’ve decided to go for a patent DIY and then have a patent attorney or patent agent review my work (friends of friends thing).

Good luck to you! Keep me posted of your results.

Here are the results for an IP / NYC search on lexisnexis:

http://www.lawyers.com/find_a_lawyer/search/results.php?termtype=1&newsearch=Y&searchtype=Q&site=111&eid=&prevpageid=00000&personalaop=&personalterm=&businessaop=756&businessterm=&country=1&city=New+York&county=&province=&state=34&x=46&y=11

Thanks for the reccommendations guys! Unfortunately the rates here in the city are so high! I’m gonna have to do a lot of the work myself…