instituto marangoni

I’m interested in studying fashion design abroad. Instituto Marangoni is located in London and it caught my eye. There’s not much hype about this school but I checked the website and the student portfolios and fashion shows look very professional. Anyone familiar with Instituto Marangoni and the quality of education, facilities, opportunities and how it compares to other London schools like Central Saint Martins?

Thanks,

Libertine

Marangoni is looked at as one of the best fashion schools in the world. when it comes to me i`m studiying fashion design in Sweden and i have contacted the school because i am thinking about applying for the next term. when it comes to the school it has very advanced facilitys and some of the teachers are world known designers like Domenico Dolce from Dolce Gabbana among others. they have a very good reputation in the fashion industry which makes it easy for the students to get good internships and eventualy very good job opportunity. my addvice to you is as follows, i think you should look into it and get some info, from the school.

good luck maybe i will see you in class.
Sincerly; Claudio Perugia

Marangoni is looked at as one of the best fashion schools in the world. when it comes to me i`m studiying fashion design in Sweden and i have contacted the school because i am thinking about applying for the next term. when it comes to the school it has very advanced facilitys and some of the teachers are world known designers like Domenico Dolce from Dolce Gabbana among others. they have a very good reputation in the fashion industry which makes it easy for the students to get good internships and eventualy very good job opportunity. my addvice to you is as follows, i think you should look into it and get some info, from the school.

good luck maybe i will see you in class.
Sincerly; Claudio Perugia