industrial/product designers want to trade design services?

Hello,
Don’t know if this is the right section to post this in, but here it is (mods: blast away if it’s in the wrong place).

I am a senior designer at a local graphic design & branding agency (www.urbaninfluence.com) . In my spare time I have been developing a product (in the lines of extremely functional accessories/apparel - think along the lines of backpacks, lunchboxes, cellphone cases, etc. Can’t say much more without issuing an NDA, but experience in personal accessory/military products/protective products preferred). I would like to have a skilled product designer / engineer work with me in reviewing conceptual sketches, product goals and other considerations that have come about in my quest to get this thing designed and to market, then take part in not only making it mechanically correct, but also contributing to the creative process. At the end of our service trade, I would ideally want a product designed and speced to the point where it could go into production (or at least into prototyping).

I can offer the following services in trade:

• Brand/Identity ideation
  • Print collateral design
  • Interactive/web design
  • Packaing/POP design

portfolio samples available here: http://www.urbaninfluence.com

If this is something anyone is interested in, please let me know and we can talk shop… I’m really excited about this, and would love to get someone with a passion for design who can benefit equally from the trade.

-Mike

forgot contact info:

Mike Mates
mikemates@gmail.com