industrial design internship Teams Design Shanghai

Internship Industrial Design at Teams Design Shanghai

We are currently looking for intern designers of industrial and product design in our Shanghai office for a period of six months, starting in February or March, 2009.

You have a good understanding of Rhino and 2D Photoshop renderings and well
developed sketching skills to explore style and concept. Furthermore you had the
chance to gather working experience in a previous internship or equivalent.
You are a motivated designer or design student and a good team player.
Cinema4D, ProE und Illustration program skills are welcomed. Proficiency in English
is required, Chinese, German or other languages a plus.

If you are looking for the chance to work in a creative environment we are looking
forward to receiving your significant application. In your portfolio we would like to
find demonstrated wide-ranging concept and style explorations, solution finding
and 3D modeling examples. Please send us your portfolio and detailed CV as well
as a descriptive application letter to:

Applications to:
Teams Design Consulting Co., Ltd.
Da Lian Road 970
Office 1309
Shanghai 200092
Peoples Republic of China

sabrina.bao@teamsdesign.cn

PS: please dont write me private massages, because I’m the actual intern here. do not hassitate to contact Sabrina for any questions.
by the way: If you want to make real industrial design, this is your place. I really enjoy my stay here…

about teamsdesign:
Teams Design is a multi-national Industrial Design firm with offices around the globe. Based in southern Germany=s Esslingen, we have offices in Hamburg, Belgrade, Chicago and Shanghai. Founded in 1956 we are one of the longest running design consultancies in the world and have received over 1000 international Design awards. Our work ranges from innovative housewares to industrial tools, from forks to forklifts. Our major clients in China are Bosch and Siemens. Although are core capabilities lie in industrial design and product design, we have well developed competencies in engineering, sourcing, graphic-, corporate-, packaging-, and interface design. We use our unique design process to guide the strongest of innovative ideas through production and onto the market, and ensuring our long-lasting relationships with our clients. Our teams work closely together in a fast-paced environment and there is a strong sense of comradeship and enjoyment.

thank you all.

we alreaddy found our new interns. but if you are interested in an internship for another periode feel free to contact sabrina whenever you want.

regards
jo.smot

Josmot, I assume you’re back in Austria now. A lot of people don’t realize how relatively large TEAMS Design is over there. I assume you got to take part in a fair amount of ‘real’ work, which is essential experience as an intern.

• But what do you think they could do better to improve the learning experience? (Be honest!)

-Generally how was the internship at TEAMS and your overall experience living in Shanghai?

-Would you recommend Shanghai to other students looking for internships?