I'm Here For You

Dear Fellow Creatives,

I’m here for you.

We’re a different breed. We take in the world on a deeply empathetic level. Not to say others don’t, but we are different. We’ve known it our whole life.

Right now life is fucked up, scary, and uncertain. I’m going to be true to myself and let you know that I’ve had a shit 5 years, and this virus feels like an exclamation point at the end of it all. The creative industries are being decimated by this virus, but I want you to know that I’m here to talk, collaborate, and listen. If you’re young and just starting out, I’m here to coach. If you’re like me, and in your late 40s and have no clue what this reset button means to everything, let’s have a virtual beer over Skype and vent.

Something in my gut tells me that we’re in for several months of change and uncertainty. I also believe that we will figure this out. I believe we can, and will come together and make this better and brighter on the other side.

I’m putting it out to The Universe that I believe unique times require unique measures. I need to keep paying my rent, and putting food on the table just like everyone else. I’m taking the tack that we’re in this together. I will do what I can to help. I’ll connect you to anyone I can, and I hope you can do the same for me. Let’s use this as an opportunity to start building our world in a better vision. As creatives, we have that power.

If this resonates, feel free to call or text. You can find me on Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, etc. You can send me a text, leave me a voicemail, or whatever. I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can.

Sending out my love to every one of you who is feeling uncertainty, and again….

I’m here for you.

Jon Winebrenner
+1-604-722-5668

Thanks Jon, I still remember almost 10 years ago at a point when I was just getting setup freelancing and you helped me out with some of your MSA contract language and pointers. Keep putting good out there and hopefully it all boomerangs around into something positive at the end.

As a fun anecdote, years later a client tried to sue me after he refused to pay me, and I refused to give his prototypes back - that MSA saved my ass.

I’m so glad to hear that.

We are in this together.

Jon