if you have never failed...........

you just aint trying.

worth a look

nice! there’s a similar type of ad here in Toronto on buses for some bankruptcy firm that show famous people and the date they filed for bankruptcy. I can’t remember any of the specific ads (and am too lazy to try to google it), but was people like thomas edison, paul revere, etc.

good idea, IMHO to show that success is not only a destination, but also a journey…

as the say, if you get rich quick, its luck, but if you get rich and stay rich, its skill… (dunno who said that, maybe i made it made up, but sounds good to me).

R

There’s a famous quote: “I failed my way to success.”

I’ve failed big time, and yes the journey’s not over. But, let me tell you it took life out of me for awhile. I didn’t even know I was going through a mild depression. Before my big failure (well, someone else failed and that caused my failure - couldn’t collect $600K - which was big in my 30’s) I did enjoy small successes: 1) having the guts to design and manufacture my own product; 2) seeing my product on the shelf; 3) seeing my product used by everyday people and celebrities; 4) challenging myself everyday; 5) and seeing all of it go down the drain in a blink of an eye.

After almost 6 years later I’m embarking, or rather resuming my journey. Wish me luck!

Sage advice Zippy. Nice find!

Reminds me of the Jordan “Failure” ad

“I’ve failed over, and over, and over again in my life… and that is why I succeed”

thats pretty badass, thanks!

Love it, thanks for posting Zip!

“Failure is always the best way to learn”

fail often to suceed sooner… somebody had to say it.

it only works if you learn something from it and move on, you also have to take responsibility for the failures.

It just shows how you shouldn’t give up on your dream even if someone says you are no good or you fail a few times.

“I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work” - Thomas Edison

…will eventually lead to sweet grateful success.

Up till 4:00am last night (Saturday) preparing an interaction design wire frame. Presented today and got some bullets shot through it (helpful bullets), but bullets none the less…Bummer… This post brought me back! on to Version 4.

Thanks Zippy!