idsketching.com competition

We have another idsketching.com competition for those interested. We are giving away a copy of Sketchbook Pro 2010 in conjunction with the comp. Check it out!

http://www.idsketching.com/2009/05/05/competition-headphone-sketch-madness/

nice.

can you explain what you mean about NOT posting your final page, but sumbitting/posting 3 other pages? I don’t really get it. Is the final page supposed to a compilation of the other work? something totally different?

If I have the time (pretty swamped now) I’d like to give a go as an excuse to practice in SBP on my new tablet. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

R

PS. the page shown above in the “ad” for the competition is pretty sweet.

The final sketch page submission will be emailed directly to info@idsketching.com for judging. The 3 additional sketch pages are an additional requirement and are to be posted in the forum and may or may not look like your final design/sketch. At least this is my understanding-

Cool competition guys…no doubt that there will be some killer headphone sketches!

The final sketch page submission will be emailed directly to > info@idsketching.com > for judging. The 3 additional sketch pages are an additional requirement and are to be posted in the forum and may or may not look like your final design/sketch. At least this is my understanding-

that is correct! We didn’t want people posting the finals so others could jump on and “one up” the work by taking the sketches or composition to a new level. Plus I guess we haven’t seen it done this way so we’ll see how it goes. Posting your initial ideation sketches or underlay work etc is what we were hoping for on that requirement.

Very good idea. Not that anyone would do it but with finals being posted, it is easier for someone to wait until the end and then have benchmarks to make a better presentation. Good thinking you guys!