ID Position Notice

This job just came through on my Monster agent this morning. They have not posted on Coroflot, but I thought someone might be interested in following up. Job location is in Massachusetts.

DISCLAIMER: I have no affiliation with this company whatsoever, and know absolutely nothing abut them.

Note text below highlighted (by me) in red.

Industrial Designer

About the Job

Industrial Industrial Designer Looking to grow your career with a company that is committed to pushing the limits of our industry into the future?​ Do you enjoy working in a fast paced but fun, collaborative, team environment?​ Cool Gear International, a South Shore based Manufacturer currently has an opening for a high energy Product Designer willing to work in all aspects of the creative process.​ Must be an energetic individual who thrives in a collaborative setting.​ Applicant should possess excellent 3-d drawing/​sketching abilities to communicate preliminary design concepts.​ Must have the ability to meet aggressive deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.​ Professional proficiency in the following required: Solidworks, Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign.​ Dimension 3D printer experience a plus.​ Degree in Industrial Design or related field required.​ Experience a plus.​ Competitive salary based on experience, comprehensive benefit plan, 401(K) and bonus plans.​ Email resume and PDF work samples to donna@​coolgearinc.​com

Thanks, I applied and have lots of 3d printer experience!