My initial thoughts:
- nice sketches
- wide variety of style (evening wear-to-trendy club fashion)
Opportunities for improvement:
- Provide more information about the presented concepts
- Communicate understanding of design process.
Elements you need to show:
- Color selection - very important to communicate in fashion sketches
- Photos? It would be nice to see actual pieces on models.
Your portfolio shows nice sketches, important to prove that you have a solid foundation. But, there are no finished ideas. More important, I have no idea about your style or process.
I have a good feeling that you have a lot of talent, but this portfolio does not present your abilities well.
Hope this helps! Good luck
…like dmd, you got my interest but i want to know a little more and see at least one garment development from sketch to runway…good luck in big d!
Thank you all for your advises. I’m still working on resume and portfolio, I will update soon