I wish.....

Electronic books that reads itself will become popular soon enough. It will be a bless to us students who are trying to read and write our papers while rendering and making models to meet the deadlines.

Hey, it will be even better if we can download it and have them played on computers.

I hear you. contemporary politics in the middle east tome is not going to read itself…what’re you supposed to be reading, anything exciting?

back to infitah intaji…bleh. I long for a piece of foam and a can of spray paint…

…mmmh…foam…

“Explain the historical development of the Newtonian World Machine, using both our course texts. Contrast the Newtonian model with earlier medieval explanations of how the world works. Point out the advantages and disadvantages of both systems. Do any of these ideas apply presently?”

So I have to read text from 3 chapters in 2 different books and write about it. Pretty interesting, but I English is not my first language and I thus reading is my disability… plus I was feeling dizzy all day and all that tiny texts are making it worse.

Spend the entire day reading and taking notes. Took 2 hours to organise my thoughts and type them out. Still got to get someone to edit my grammar.