i need a good subject for a 8,000 word dissertation.

i need a good subject for a 8,000 word dissertation. im in Visual Indentity System internate.

thanks

you got to be kidding me.

how about “How many of this generation of design students thinks they can go online and blatently solicit ideas for projects and papers without putting anything into it first”

As long as you’re trolling this forum in search of ideas, instead of asking this stupid question, you can just check out the various threads to see if any topic appeals to you and seems to have 8000-word dissertation potential. Gawd.

you will never graduate!

“Failed Creativity or Just Not Creative: The Inability of So Many Designer Wannabees To Creatively Come Up With Their Own Projects and Dissertation Topics Who Then Need to Ask Anonymously For Online Help”

And as a visual aid here’s a Visual “Indentity” System for you…

:laughing: :sunglasses: :unamused: :neutral_face: :arrow_right: :bulb: :smiling_imp: :exclamation: :smiley: :slight_smile: :frowning: :astonished: :laughing: :sunglasses: :confused: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp: :unamused: :wink: :neutral_face: :bulb: :open_mouth: :wink: :cry: :laughing: :sunglasses: :confused: :unamused: :unamused: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :bulb: :smiling_imp: :stuck_out_tongue: :blush: :sunglasses: :laughing: :astonished: :sunglasses: :cry: