Human factors engineering

Hello. Does anybody know where is the program Human factors engineering in Usa universities. Thanks

there are tons of programs, where would you like to live?

Since you asked here, I’m guess you’d like to work with designers when your done. Look at the University of Dayton, good program - up to Phd.
It has proximity to a wide variety of design schools you could try to collaborate with.

I went to the Undergrad program at Tufts, and I liked it alot. If you are interested, you should look at what the programs specialize in. At tufts, the department head researches medical devices, so much of the program is related. The program at Bentley (also in boston) is more related to interfaces, business, marketing, etc. because it is a business school. The program at NYU in ergonomics is linked to nursing and deals with more physical aspects of ergonomics and biomechanics. Those are the few I could name off the top of my head. Good luck!

Penn State but it’s a wasteland in terms of product design if you’re leaning that way. Lehigh has integrated eng/id program but I dont know about human factors. While we’re talking Pensylvania, Carnegie Mellon? a top school.