How would you change Amazon's e-book reader?

How would you change the Amazon Kindle announced yesterday (19th November 2007)? A lot of comments on the device mention its “fugly” design. The colour, the lay-out of the controls, the “wedge” shape, seem to spawn a lot of criticism. I have not seen nor touched the actual device so this is all hearsay.


This is already covered in this thread: