how good can it get?

hey guys! … I am starting these topic because I am intrested in making some hopes hith the choices that I made in ID! …
I am from eastern europe … and I always believed that in America or in some European countries there is something better better to do than here! (as I read there isn’t)…
I read about why the HR don’t answer and I am quite surprised that the conditions are worsth than in eastern europe! and also about the kind of jobs that a ID needs to take to survive!..
I want to know what kind of car do you own! … what is your income, or the most profitable freelance project that you made! … I want to know how interesting are your projects … and what was your best client! … I just think these might lighten up the atmosphere on boards … don’t you?

Hi Fiodor - I guess it depends where in eastern Europe you are. If you just graduated then obviously start looking for any job you can get. It’s always good to pick up any freelance you can find, but for now, while you look for that good design job use what skills you have and find some kind of job that relates to design, and keep working on your portfolio. Getting started in ID can be really tough, but it can get better and better, the key is to get a year or 2 of real experience and then it gets easier. There’s jobs in the US and i’m sure there’s jobs in EU, and Asia too, it depends on how far you want to go. I had to move to another state for the job I have now. My car’s nothing great, I don’t make mountains of money, but the work and projects that I do are interesting, challenging and can be very rewarding personally as a designer. I’ve had great clients and unbelievably horrible clients too, it’s all part of the work. Best of luck!