Home Office/Studio/Workspace -Let's See it!

Discussion forums :man_shrugging:

Just saying I don’t understand it. Not knocking it.

R

At my office, the only thing I have on my desk is Snoopy dressed as an astronaut. Home office has coloring from my kids (they bring me new ones everyday). I should have more inspirational stuff around me, honestly. Maybe I’ll fix that soon as it seems like I’ll be here awhile!

Richard, I thought I remember seeing one of these Magis Puppies in your space long ago… kind of a toy? :dog2:

I guess similar if a different scale. Sculpture? Chair?

Because we’re children disguised as old people. (hides legos)

https://1drv.ms/v/s!AgCvWDgMkRsrk_wxFRJNXU_MIbqESA?e=BfKJcb

My current favorite coffee mug (an owl), a Jawa, pics of the hottie, a mess, the hottie, the dog, the great outdoors (where the dog and I spend a few minutes every hour).

a new desktop buddy from fellow forum member Bryan Brutherford :slight_smile:

Not ideal at the moment. My wifes old home office is now our young son’s bedroom (hopefully we will move house this year)

I’m not missing the commute to companies office though. loving working from home!

Yeah, a G5 Tower! Sold mine to an aspiring young video editor five years ago, but what a sick piece of hardware it was.

MacPro5.1, its a great machine, its just a shame Apple declared them obsolete last year :frowning:
Its my wifes main machine (photographer) May computer is the company supplied Dell laptop under the keyboard

I just moved back indoors, preparing for winter, and being somewhat proximate to the kid’s remote learning on the dinner table. Fortunate timing also due to the wildfire smoke making outside activities impossible. Too messy for photos just yet. Its just a desk.

I just cleaned up the space and the last things are being mounted to walls. Pics coming soon. Definitely inspired by the jungle-theme, will need to get a few plants in here. I agree designers are the most overgrown children of almost all professions, but the ‘toys’ also help enliven the space and stimulate the brain…