Can anyone tell me who manufactures the HiREK “technopolymer” (or let’s call it composite)?
And is there a more generic name for that material? Isn’t HiREK just a cover for a quite regular material?
Thanks for any input. My research for the manufacturer hasn’t been successful until now, and I DID search. A lot.

Man, it is well hidden isn’t it. I’ve tried every ‘plastic’ association’s search engine that I can think of.

If you did a google search using “HiRTEK technopolymer” you have probably already come up with the link below.

It’s the ONLY reference I’ve seen for the material. You might try an e-mail to ‘Freemobil’ and ask them what it is and where to get it. Unless, of course, it might furniture that you want to use it for