Help with this type of "boat?steamer?cruise?" chai

Hi, I was wondering what this type of chair was called and if there were any cheap alternatives to it. Not quite sure if I’m in the right forum but any help would be greatly appreciated.

club chair?

I have no idea what category it would fall under either.

looks too small to be an armchair and the material mix with the proportions is pointing me to say “club chair”.