Helmet Design positon

Attention all Hands.

This showed up on my CareerBuilder email this morning. The location is Madison, Wisconsin.

Though someone might be interested.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?sc_extcmp=JS_JobAlert_Title&ipath=PSSKGT0&psa=1&Job_DID=J7X3FL69KS850ZFXJJS

How random, can imagine it’s an interesting area of work. Thanks for sharing.

It would be cool if there was a specific place to post these sort of things. Like an inside jobs forum for positions that aren’t on coroflot.

If I had to guess, I would say that this is for TREK. They are located in Waterloo, WI which is just outside Madison. I think they also do their own ID work and develop their own helmets as well as bikes.

Yeah, for some reason, Trek has just never had the limited success that Specialized has had in the helmet department. Up until a few years ago, I thought they were using a designer out of Iowa (maybe Idaho) for their helmets. Maybe they’re looking to really focus on it now.

Who is the R&D director there now? Is it still Steve Bauman? Last time I was there, the R&D facility wasn’t actually at the factory outside of Waterloo. It was located downtown in a small, very concealed building. Kinda cool, actually.

They should move their design team some place warmer!!