has pratt told/sent out acceptance/rejection letters?

looks like some people in the forum have been accepted, but i still haven’t heard either way. just wondering if anyone had any info.

thanks

I haven’t heard either… they said that it would be before April 1st.

over the phone during my phone interview! Is this rare? Does this mean I was really qualified or they are desperate for students?

Ilmiotesoro, I have found that schools usually do phone interviews for kids that they aren’t sure about for admission. It usually can make the difference between acceptance and rejection based on what you say on the phone.

They wanted me to be there for an in person interview, but I live on the west coast. So we set up a phone interview that started off a little shaky but eventually ended in being offered admission! I told them the work I was currently doing, while visually exciting at times, wasn’t the most rewarding, and that I wanted to use my skills and experience to contribute to something more meaningful and to have a positive impact on the community. SOLD! Now I just have to decide if I’m ready to go into debt and if it will be worth it in the long run…

^ I LOL’d at your last sentence. Congrats on your acceptance :smiley:.