Happy Holidays!

Happy Holidays to all of you out there on the core77 discussion forums. Whether you are a frequent poster with “full self-actualization” status, a lurker who loves to read along, or a new member making your first few posts, thank you for making this online community what it is. I’ve been happy to see the general volume of conversation pick up which often happens when there are a few controversial topics in play, such as the Tesla CyberTruck post and the conversation about student debt. There are a lot of places to talk about design online (LinkedIn, Twitter, IG, TikTok…) but none of them have a searchable repository of conversations going back nearly 2 decades. I still refer back to some old posts on materials! And it is always inspiring to see what people are sketching, rendering, and shipping. So a big thank you to all of you who continue to add your knowledge, projects, WIPs, portfolios, perspective and opinions. Even when I don’t personally agree, I appreciate it and often times find myself thinking about posts much later.

I also wanted to thank our all volunteer moderator team. We do our best to keep this place free of spam (a big task some days… if you ever want to see some of the links about renting a car in Dubai, garage door openers in Indiana, or renting a house in India, let me know) and we try to make sure the conversations keep moving along. I know it isn’t always an easy task, and we don’t always get it right, but I think it is worth the time. Thanks to all you past and present mods who put in the time over the years here. It always makes me smile when I see a past moderator like CG pop back in after being away for a long time.

Whatever you are celebrating (I’m heading to a Solstice Party on Saturday… I live in Portlandia) hope you and your family have Happy Holidays. And try to get some sketching in! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the nice holiday message Yo, thankful for this place and it’s denizens, hard to believe when we visited the Core office near Pratt in 1996 that I’d still be haunting it 20+ years on. I’d rock that Santa sled!

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Best wishes for 2020 to everyone!
I am surely hoping to become a more active member next year.

Happy Holidays to all of you!

Thanks for the nice holiday message happy holiday to you

:confused: