Halloween Costume Ideas

I’ve got abt 150 9mm shells to give away on treat or trick night. Detroit kids are gonna love it!

Whoever shows more respect gets the 0.45 one.

I’ve been working on my Frank costume from Donnie Darko.

im thinkin i may try to get a suit and be pee-wee

I don’t get the Arod comment. please explain.

Haven’t any of you seen Donnie Darko? Come on, Frank is a great costume!!

Can’t go wrong with Duffman… there is something about wearing a cape and having a belt with holstered “Lady Duff” beer that brings a smile to my face.

6ix,

I’ve seen Donnie Darko. Great movie! My friend was going to make that mask a couple of years ago. That would be a sweet costume if you can get the mask right. Post some pictures of your work so far. I would love to see it!

sid vicious (if i do decide to party)

Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer.

“Your strange world frightens and confuses me! But, if there’s one thing I do know… this man is innocent.”

6ix, I take it your not a sports fan?

I am going a a passenger jet, my two mates are dressing up like tall office towers. I am going to chase them around all night trying to crash into them.

I’m going as the movie “The Birds”.

I’m guessing napoleon dynamite was last year’s big thing, but I think it would work for this year too, gosh!! Idiots!!

You suck Deez.

Get off your freakin soap box. No one cares about your opinions… you’re probably just pissed you didn’t think of it first. This is 2 days in a row where I have witnessed you being a dick to a complete stranger. Ah, the beauty of the impersonal blogs…

Oh, sorry. I wasn’t logged in before.

I’m not some British kid that posted the “Shocking” reply.

Its really funny to see how belittling you can be when you can’t see who you are talking to. (Unless that stupid ass picture with those ridiculous glass is you)

Does your boss know you sit at work all day and talk trash on message boards? I didn’t think so. Maybe you should talk to him/her the same way you talk here. Actually, they probably already know how you act here, and they probably laugh and laugh…

Again, no one cares about you. And no one ever will.

Well, you got me there. I am 25 or 26. Nice work.

I don’t care who you are, what you look like, or what you think about me. I just think you’re a dick and thats it. Maybe you are incredibly talented, maybe you aren’t. And, you probably don’t care what I think about you. And you shouldn’t care because it doesn’t really matter.

So, I bow to you Deez. You truly are the master of blog insults.

*silence

*refreshing 28 times waiting for responses

Here’s one.

It’s embarassing when a loser tries TOO hard to be shocking. SHOCKING! Are you waiting for someone to gasp? GASP! Go brush your teeth.

Old.[/quote]

I just want to say that was a very, very nasty costume idea. You should be ashamed of even thinking it. Very sick. You don’t joke about that stuff. you just don’t. How did your grandmother die? Want us to start making a parody of her death?

The guys I used to work with were talking about that plane and skyscraper idea for costumes the halloween after it happened, you’re only 4 years too late.

Jesus Deez, you really got me fired up here. Thanks for that kick in the ass, I do suck. I can do anything now! Thanks Geritol!

No need to use the Lord’s name in vain.

i am going as a hurricane…