Greetings to the Core77 Family

Hello everyone, my name is David and I’m a new member to the board. I’m 25 years old and a junior architect and I live and work in New York. I was born in Saulte Ste. Marie, Ontario, Canada and raised in Barbados, which is in the caribbean. I actually graduated with my B.Arch last year June 2005 and my Bsc. Arch in June 2003. I have a passion for both architecture and shoes/design technology and I am a student of both. I am really looking forward to gaining some valuable experience in the Shoe design field and I’m planning to do a degree in Shoe/Accesories Design in the not to distant future. I have been sketching my ideas for a number of years now and am really looking forward to learning more and improving my skills. I am proud and honoured to be a new member of the community here and I look forward to interacting with everyone. I’d also like to offer my sincere congratulations to MArk Miner on starting his career at Adidas. I’ve seen the passion and creative genius in his work and I’d like to encourage him to continue on to the top. All the best to you ladies and gents and I look forward to your input and guidance. I forgot to mention that I use Autocad 2005, a bit of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop. I’m really looking forward to improving on Illustrator and Photoshop and some 3d modeling programs so any tutorials that you guys may have access to you can always direct me to them once it is convenient. Thanks again.

Regards

David

I suggest that you check out all of yo’s posts under the sketching segment and footwear. There may be no one better and more willing to help.