Got phat loft need a roommate

I’ll b in the Arch. program at Pratt starting this fall and am looking for hopefully a like minded roommate to share the loft.
I have been working and living in this unit for the last 2 years so it is spaciously furnished already and has half of the work space occupied with the first ever patent pending ‘Free Light’ lighting system.
The loft is on the top penthouse fl. with a wall of windows looking out into Brooklyn and a perfect view of the sunrise, A/C, heater, Laundry on fl., wooden fl., convenient kitchen, full bath, 13’ ceiling, 72" TV(x-box, PS2), internet access, and 2 sleep lofts.
The factory turned loft building has a new passenger elevator, freight elevator, security cameras, security officers, nicest management office and a crazy but good live in super. The 6th fl. neighbors are the best of the whole building and are extremely chill.
I have 2 cats and smoke.
An Ideal roommate in my mind would be some 1 who is : Truely, positively, honestly Trustworthy person with a good heart that is Not nosey and knows how to respect each other’s privacy and intellectual property.

Since I moved into the building 2 1/2 years ago the rent is lower than most others in the building, I am willing to pay $100 more for my cats.
The potential roommate’s rent would be $550

Jae 1.
HYPE12FOCUS@hotmail.com

= 347 678 5959

o.o